Sunday, October 24, 2004
A good day

It was wet and miserable for most of the day, but I enjoyed myself.

Chris and I had yumcha for lunch with two of his friends from Melbourne at Marigold. the food was great and the company better.

I don't have much to report knitting-wise. I have just been plodding away at my Laurel Hill jumper. It's coming together... just slowly.

No pictures yet. I didnt get a chance to take them this morning before I left the house.


Join List Previous Next


Join List Previous Next

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click for Sydney, New South Wales Forecast

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

home   |   things i am selling on eBay   |   my recipes   |   my patterns

(C) 2004 Celia Ng and Chris Hernandez. All rights reserved.
This page designed by Chris Hernandez. Many thanks to Amy at www.IndiGirl.com for the original Project Progress Tracker.
No electrons were harmed in the production of this webpage.