Monday, September 27, 2004

Wedding was on Saturday. Today is Monday and I am still tired. Recovering from the wedding is taking longer than I expected. It wasn't even MY wedding. I can't imagine what I would be like after my own wedding - probaby sleeping for three days running after the event!

Did you want to see the wedding pictures? They are here. The pictures were published in the blog during the wedding, thanks to Hiren's 3-phone.

Well, it's over now, and life has gone back to normal.

I have been trying to work on the Nouveau shawl. I have made and joined 8 squares and I have 24 more to go. I can't wait to finish it. I think it will still be quite pretty even though it won't have the halo a mohair yarn would give it. This is just a practice one anyway. i will make the next one out of some prety moair yarn, a variegated ont if I can get some at a reasnable price. I'd use the JoSharp mohair that is recommended if not for the $15 price tag - $15 per ball, that is, and I'd need 10 balls.

No pictures yet. Maybe when I make the next entry.




Join List Previous Next


Join List Previous Next

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click for Sydney, New South Wales Forecast

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

home   |   things i am selling on eBay   |   my recipes   |   my patterns

(C) 2004 Celia Ng and Chris Hernandez. All rights reserved.
This page designed by Chris Hernandez. Many thanks to Amy at www.IndiGirl.com for the original Project Progress Tracker.
No electrons were harmed in the production of this webpage.