Sunday, September 12, 2004
A kitchen tea and a hen's night

My friends, B1 and B2 are getting married in a few weeks. On Saturday night, they had their respective hen's and buck's nights. I attended the hen's night, which followed a kitchen tea.
The kitchen tea was a tupperware party. Oh my, what a lot of 'first's for me - my first tupperware party, my first kitchen tea and my first hen's night. It was a little overwhelming, and I was SO happy to get home and crash into my bed. I slept like a log.

Have you ever woken up in the morning and felt like you have not slept at all? That was me today. Spent most of Sunday in bed. I didn't even get any knitting done. I am achey breakey all over. I've had the same bad shoulder for two weeks now. Maybe I should get it seen to. Yeah.. maybe.. I'll thnk about it.

I made a tuna casserole for dinner tonight. It was delicious., even if I do say so myself, and even Chris said so, and so it must be true ;) there was enough left over for him to take home for his lunch tomorrow. I made sandwiches for me - ham, chutney, gherkin, semi-dried tomatoes, mayo.

I have been inundated with requests for a pattern for the capelet. thanks folks, for all your compliments. I'm sorry, I have not had time to work on the pattern yet. Maybe next week, ok?

I won't get anything done before Wednesday. I have a group presentation in class tomorrow night. I probably won't get home till quite late on Tuesday night as I have to be at the church for the Bs' wedding rehearsal. And then class as usual on Wednesday night. SO let's see how Thursday pans out. Maybe I'll get a chance to work on it (in front of Law and Order SVU?)



Join List Previous Next


Join List Previous Next

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click for Sydney, New South Wales Forecast

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

home   |   things i am selling on eBay   |   my recipes   |   my patterns

(C) 2004 Celia Ng and Chris Hernandez. All rights reserved.
This page designed by Chris Hernandez. Many thanks to Amy at www.IndiGirl.com for the original Project Progress Tracker.
No electrons were harmed in the production of this webpage.