Sunday, September 05, 2004
Piggy delivered..

I had lunch today at Chinatown with Chris and his family. We were celebrating his mother's birthday and father's day. We went to Golden Century and had a really yummy lunch! We had prawns, scallops, fish..mmm.. AND CAKE! Crooked nosed piggy was delivered. I hope she likes it.

It hailed today. During the drive home the roads and sidewalks were covered in ice, and it looked like it had snowed. Chris car was parked outside. I am so relieved that it's just soft and small pieces of ice. I was afraid his car would get dented like all the cars did the last time I saw it hail in Sydney. The Australian released a report about the hail a few hours ago. http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5744,10677420^421,00.html

We had such a late lunch that we didn't really need dinner. Yay, no cooking. We just had leftover roast chicken, while watching Law and Order Criminal Intent.

I tried to finish my poncho/capelet tonight. Yeah, I got tired of knitting it so it is now a capelet! I am using a picot bind off. It's pretty, but I can see my mistakes. I hope they eventually become less noticeable to me. I just can't be bothered frogging back to where they occurred.



I have to remember to lodge a complaint about my printer tomorrow. It's now been named the 'stoopid dumdum printer'. The print outs are all smudged and streaked. Yuck! We gave up trying to fix it after a few hours. I think it's a dodgy cartridge, but I can't be sure. I hope it get's fixed soon, cos it really annoys me that a BRAND NEW printer won't work!






Join List Previous Next


Join List Previous Next

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click for Sydney, New South Wales Forecast

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

home   |   things i am selling on eBay   |   my recipes   |   my patterns

(C) 2004 Celia Ng and Chris Hernandez. All rights reserved.
This page designed by Chris Hernandez. Many thanks to Amy at www.IndiGirl.com for the original Project Progress Tracker.
No electrons were harmed in the production of this webpage.