Tuesday, September 28, 2004
Finally written the pattern for the blue cabled scarf

I made some progress on the Nouveau shawl tonight. 13 squares done, 19 to go. It is working out easier than I thought it would be. It's just starting to get a little boring. I think it's easy enough even for beginner corcheter.

Pattern for the blue cabled scarf I posted in one of my earlier posts is found here
I still haven't finished knitting it yet. I worked out the final length of the scarf by multiplying the length I got from 1 ball of wool by 4 (cos I only have 4 balls). I am stil aiming to have it done by next winter, which gives me, oh, about 8 months. I think that should be enough, don't you?

I also had to make some corrections to the ostrich plume capelet pattern. One of the ladies knitting it spotted the error. Just download a new copy if you have an old one.





Join List Previous Next


Join List Previous Next

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click for Sydney, New South Wales Forecast

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

home   |   things i am selling on eBay   |   my recipes   |   my patterns

(C) 2004 Celia Ng and Chris Hernandez. All rights reserved.
This page designed by Chris Hernandez. Many thanks to Amy at www.IndiGirl.com for the original Project Progress Tracker.
No electrons were harmed in the production of this webpage.