And it said it wanted to be a feather and fan scarf. I decided to use a variation of the feather and fan pattern and this is what it looked like on Sunday.
It's a pity that the colours can't be seen clearly in that picture, so I took another picture yesterday and you can kinda see the colours now.
I am sure it will look better once it has been blocked. In the mean time, like all lace, it just looks like a crimpled clump of nothing. I am about 50% dne.. it will be completed soon, Ihope and be sent off to my One Skein Exchange pal. My poor pal is still waiting for her final parcel because I have been so slack. Sorry, pal!