Sunday, October 23, 2005
Short post for TwiggyAnn

Progress in the hood
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
There you go. The hood is done. I am now knitting the scarf. Once I get past the garter edge, I will show you another picture...

Now we need to work out what else I am sending you :)

Post for everyone else
Work and uni is getting more hectic - testing is starting for one of my projects (uh oh..) and uni assignments are due in a couple of weeks. Man, I can't wait for 10th November. That is when I have completed my final presentation, been questioned and tested by my lecturers and have my fingers and toes all crossed waiting for the results.

Cynthia and I are putting together the questionaire for the scarf exchange. It will be ready soon. Keep signing up folks. It will be fun! I owe some of you email replies. I'll get round to them soon. Promise!
Comments:
Oh how pretty! I can't wait. I think I'm actually looking forward to winter this year. *excited giggle*
 
Post a Comment

<< Home


Join List Previous Next


Join List Previous Next

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click for Sydney, New South Wales Forecast

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

home   |   things i am selling on eBay   |   my recipes   |   my patterns

(C) 2004 Celia Ng and Chris Hernandez. All rights reserved.
This page designed by Chris Hernandez. Many thanks to Amy at www.IndiGirl.com for the original Project Progress Tracker.
No electrons were harmed in the production of this webpage.