Thursday, October 20, 2005
A Knopp?

A Knopp

That's right. that's what I made tonight at spinning class. No pictures yet. Maybe tomorrow. Yes, Sue, that's right, no photos YET. See, I don't ALWAYS manage to post on the same night as class, only sometimes. Okay, maybe most times, but not always...

Thank you for the compliments
Thank you to everyone who wrote nice things about my Branching Out Scarf. It has now found a new home. Tara, who is moving away is clearing out some books. I scored some books, enough to keep me reading for a little while - including a copy of All Things Bright and Beautiful . I remember reading that as a child, and loved it. Also really enjoyed the other ones in the series - All Things Wise and Wonderful and All Creatures Great and Small. Thank you Tara! And may you have a warm winter ahead with Branching Out.

Scarf Exchange
We're still signing people up. I think we're up to nearly 40 people now. Cynthia and I are getting nervous about managing that many participants. I thnk we're going to sign up new members till we hit 60 participants or November 10th, whichever comes first. So if you're interested, sign up here!


Join List Previous Next


Join List Previous Next

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click for Sydney, New South Wales Forecast

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

home   |   things i am selling on eBay   |   my recipes   |   my patterns

(C) 2004 Celia Ng and Chris Hernandez. All rights reserved.
This page designed by Chris Hernandez. Many thanks to Amy at www.IndiGirl.com for the original Project Progress Tracker.
No electrons were harmed in the production of this webpage.