Hi folks. I need a little info about fast food in Hong Kong. Anyone out there able to help me out? Here's what I need to know
1. How much does a Big Mac cost? (in HKD is fine)
2. How much does an average meal at a stall (dai pai dong) cost? How much would a drink cost?
3. Are food courts common? If so, are they normally local food stalls or western food stals like MacDonalds and KFC?
4. Are there any salad fast food outlets in HK? If so, what are they?
5. How much would you pay for a salad (like Caesar salad or Thai beef salad) from a fast food outlet?