Monday, July 04, 2005
Destashing @ blogspot

I decided that I couldn't be bothered relisting the yarn that didn't sell on Ebay again. the assoiated costs measn that it really isn't worth my while to list again, so I thought I'd just start another blog and put all the yarn I want to sell on it. Anyone who wants to buy my yarn can email me. That blog is here. There's some lovely yarn there and I will be adding to it from time to time, when the inspiration to dye hits me.

Once I figure out how to spin perfectly balanced yarn I will also be adding that to the blog. I am too embarassed right now to sell the results of my spinning attempts. However, I really am producing yarn at a much faster rate than I can knit it. My yarn closet is so full that I doubt I can fit another skein in without something falling on me!
Comments:
are you serious?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home


Join List Previous Next


Join List Previous Next

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click for Sydney, New South Wales Forecast

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

home   |   things i am selling on eBay   |   my recipes   |   my patterns

(C) 2004 Celia Ng and Chris Hernandez. All rights reserved.
This page designed by Chris Hernandez. Many thanks to Amy at www.IndiGirl.com for the original Project Progress Tracker.
No electrons were harmed in the production of this webpage.