Sunday, June 26, 2005
Yarn on EBay

I finally managed to put the yarn up for sale on EBay. Wish me luck!
Apart from that, I have nothing new to report, not since last night anyway.

Chris and I are going out tonight to celebrate his father's 60th birthday. We'll be going to a Filipino restaurant in Lidcombe. I'm a little nervous as the name of the restaurant include sthe word "karaoke". Hmm.. karaoke and I, well, let's just say we don't get on so well! It's going to be fun, I'm sure.. uhm.. yeah.. really!

Well, food will be good I guess. I heard that Chris' mum is calling ahead to pre-order some Crispy Pata (roasted pork hock) or lechon (roast pork). Yum! Now, let's hope tehre's enough crackling to go around.
Comments:
Your yarn looks lovely, what a clever girl you are! I'm afraid of karaoke too!
 
didja take the camera with you? just kidding. sort of. hope Chris' dad had a great b-day and that the food was yummilicious. did you have the fried bananas? mmm.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home


Join List Previous Next


Join List Previous Next

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click for Sydney, New South Wales Forecast

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

home   |   things i am selling on eBay   |   my recipes   |   my patterns

(C) 2004 Celia Ng and Chris Hernandez. All rights reserved.
This page designed by Chris Hernandez. Many thanks to Amy at www.IndiGirl.com for the original Project Progress Tracker.
No electrons were harmed in the production of this webpage.