Friday, July 01, 2005
Spinning Silk

Why is it I can never walk out of spinning class without buying anything? Is it just a bad habit? Tonight I walked out with some silk caps. I plan on spinning it really finely (not that I can really spin it any other way) and ply it with some merino. I think it will be lovely.

So far we have about half a dozen people in each group of the scarf exchange. Keep those emails coming in, ok? The more the merrier!

The fern lace sweater I am testknitting for Figheadh is coming along slooooooowly. I now have the stitches for both the front and back on the needles and that's nearly 300 stitches. Each row is taking forever to knit. I'll get there, Jen, promise..


Join List Previous Next


Join List Previous Next

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click for Sydney, New South Wales Forecast

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

home   |   things i am selling on eBay   |   my recipes   |   my patterns

(C) 2004 Celia Ng and Chris Hernandez. All rights reserved.
This page designed by Chris Hernandez. Many thanks to Amy at www.IndiGirl.com for the original Project Progress Tracker.
No electrons were harmed in the production of this webpage.