Friday, July 01, 2005
Scarf Exchange Update 1

We are cooking with gas, people!

Here's a list of the people who have signed up so far. Please send me your singing up email again if you are not on this list. If your name is not here, it means that I have not received your email. Also, if I have placed you in the wrong group, please email me and let me know, and I will change that.

Knit Only group - all scarves must be hand-knitted
Amanda
Siouxsie
Kae
Michelle
Amy
Julie
Cynthia
Krystofer
Jo Matthews (no blog)

Surprise group - all scarves must me hand-knitted, hand-crocheted or hand-woven
Colette
Beverly
Lee
Judy
Rox
Jennifer
Debi (no blog)

The Fernlace swetaer is coming along slowly. I am going to try to finish at least up to the neckline shaping by the end of tomorrow night. I need to knit 6 inches on the shoulder. I have done 2 inches. yeah, as you can see, it's slow-going... No pictures yet, maybe tomorrow night when I have completed all 6 inches, ok?


Join List Previous Next


Join List Previous Next

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click for Sydney, New South Wales Forecast

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

home   |   things i am selling on eBay   |   my recipes   |   my patterns

(C) 2004 Celia Ng and Chris Hernandez. All rights reserved.
This page designed by Chris Hernandez. Many thanks to Amy at www.IndiGirl.com for the original Project Progress Tracker.
No electrons were harmed in the production of this webpage.