Saturday, July 02, 2005
Scarf Exchange Update 2

This is the current list.

Knit Only group
Amanda
Siouxsie
Kae
Michelle
Amy
Krystofer
Jo Matthews (no blog)
Dana (no blog)

Surprise group
Colette
Beverly
Lee
Judy
Rox
Jennifer
Cynthia
Julie
Becky
Debi (no blog)

One more week to sign up and the registration closes and I'll start assigning pals.

The Ebay auctions end tomorrow, in about 13 hours. I had so much fun dyeing the yarn, I do hope it all sells so I can dye some more. Tell me what colours you would like and I'll dye it up! When we went over to chris' parents today, we brought some samples to show them, and got lots of oohs and aahs. I must say I do like the colours myself. I am itching to dye some more!

I have done 4 and a bit inches of the shoulder of the fern leaf lace sweater (or Cotton lace T as Jenn calls it). Ok, it's not quite the 6 inches I had hoped to complete, but I must say that it was quite ambitious of me to have wanted to have completed all 6 inches by tonight. right, back to knitting it and maybe I will have the shoulder done by tomorrow. Here's hoping.
Comments:
Anyone tech-y enough to make us a nice button? I love buttons!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home


Join List Previous Next


Join List Previous Next

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click for Sydney, New South Wales Forecast

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

home   |   things i am selling on eBay   |   my recipes   |   my patterns

(C) 2004 Celia Ng and Chris Hernandez. All rights reserved.
This page designed by Chris Hernandez. Many thanks to Amy at www.IndiGirl.com for the original Project Progress Tracker.
No electrons were harmed in the production of this webpage.