Sunday, November 21, 2004
Oops, I forgot..

When I posted on this blog last night, I forgot to answer a question regarding the tote bag. Annie asked how large it is. I measurd this morning. It is 10 inches wide and 13 inches tall (excluding straps).

I also forgot to mention that hollyo sent me an Adagio tea certificate worth $5. checked it out and I don't think I will be using it. SO ifyou are reading this, and you are an FibreRAOK member, let me know that you want it and I'll pass on the details.

My second pair of Confetti 2404 socks are well on theway now. I am up to knitting the heel flap. It's turning out nicely, even if I do say so myself. I'll probably have another few rows done while sitting here waiting for sounds that my landlady is awake so I can start the washing machine to felt my bag. I live in a granny unit, you see, and sound travels really well when it's this quiet.



Join List Previous Next


Join List Previous Next

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click for Sydney, New South Wales Forecast

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

home   |   things i am selling on eBay   |   my recipes   |   my patterns

(C) 2004 Celia Ng and Chris Hernandez. All rights reserved.
This page designed by Chris Hernandez. Many thanks to Amy at www.IndiGirl.com for the original Project Progress Tracker.
No electrons were harmed in the production of this webpage.