Wednesday, November 10, 2004
I have been baaaaaaad

Ok, so I know my exams are a week away and I should be spending every free moment I have studying. Should be and reality are two different things in my world!
i have comleted the tote bag and it went into the washing machine this morning.
Pictures here

It's a bit bright, don't you think? I will leave it up to Christina to decide whether she wants to line it or add a zip to it. It is ready for use as is. Christina asked for a tote bag. At first I thought I may not have time to knit one for her. But the pressure of exams does weird things to me! Anyway, that's if Christina decides she wants it...

I found that since it was knit in st st, it needed a row of crochet to 'stabilise' the edge so that it wouldn't flop too much. This is pretty much the last of my rainbow wool - thank goodness. After making two bags out of it, I'm not sure I want to make another item out of it. I still have a little bit left but I think that can be used to make something really small and really quick.

Ok no more knitting till after my exams. Take the needles away from me!!!!
Comments:
I love your tote bag!
I think the colors are yummy too. :)

~ Chie
http://chiescrochetandknitting.blogspot.com/
 
Hey Celia! I'm making a tote bag as well (variation of Julie A's Booga Bag) and was wondering--how tall/long is your felted tote? I'm using Lamb's pride worsted, and am figuring on 40% length shrinkage, but your proportions look "just right."
 
Post a Comment

<< Home


Join List Previous Next


Join List Previous Next

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click for Sydney, New South Wales Forecast

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

home   |   things i am selling on eBay   |   my recipes   |   my patterns

(C) 2004 Celia Ng and Chris Hernandez. All rights reserved.
This page designed by Chris Hernandez. Many thanks to Amy at www.IndiGirl.com for the original Project Progress Tracker.
No electrons were harmed in the production of this webpage.