Saturday, November 20, 2004
Exams are over, no classes for another 3 months!

I spent the last week studying for the exams and I am so glad that it's all over now. Results should be out in the next week or so, so its not too much waiting, I hope.

I have spent the past few days in guilt-free knitting. It's not as if I didn't knit at all during the last week - I started and completed a pair of DGB Confetti socks. I used just a little more than a ball to make a pair of socks. I didn't bother matching the stripes. Matching socks, you say?! How boring! I am using the rest of teh second ball to make anther pair of sock, together with some grey Patonyle for the ribbing, heels and toes. I managed to get a picture of one of the socks. i have not been bothered to photograph the other sock yet.

I started a bag yesterday, and completed it tonight. Into the washing machine it will go tomorrow morning, before I have to head off to Chris' parents' for the day. I'll post pictures when I next blog. I am a little concerned about the felting, as I used two different yarns for the bag.

Chris and I tried to go to the Lindfield Craft market today. It was not on! I did check.. I swear, I did. It's the third Saturday this morth and that's when they are meant to be on, right? WRONG! The place was deserted!

I am going to complete my Flower Basket Shawl in the yarn and with the needles I am using now. It will block out ok, I think. if not, I can alwys reknit it.
It currently looks like this.

It's not pretty - YET!
Comments:
Wondering how your Flower Basket Shawl is coming? I remember seeing a post on KR too. Do you realize that it is knit from the top down? Maybe that is why it looks funny to you. I remember when I made mine I thought it looked weird too.You will finish up the shawl with the bottom and the points.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home


Join List Previous Next


Join List Previous Next

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click for Sydney, New South Wales Forecast

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

home   |   things i am selling on eBay   |   my recipes   |   my patterns

(C) 2004 Celia Ng and Chris Hernandez. All rights reserved.
This page designed by Chris Hernandez. Many thanks to Amy at www.IndiGirl.com for the original Project Progress Tracker.
No electrons were harmed in the production of this webpage.