Wednesday, November 24, 2004
Oh the heartache...

I could not handle it. I kept missing stitches and the shawl pattern was simply NOT wanting to show itself. So I ripped it. That's right, ALL OF IT! Oh the heartache. And I was up to the 7th repeat of the lower lace pattern too! I had to restart it immediately, just so that I will actually do it!
So my shaw went from this:

to this:

I am now up to my 34th row.

I moved down a needle size (to 4mm circulars) and it looks SO much better, don't you agree?

I look forward to finishing it soon. I SO want to wear it!

And here are the pictures of my Fibonacci stripe felted bag. No prizes for guessing which picture shows the pre-felted bag and which one is the post felted one.



Ok. So the shape is not great. But that's ok, cos you can barely tell that it's a bit wonky once I fill it with junk!

This week has been a good week. For the first time in nearly a year, I went to the gym on Monday.. AND I went again today. I actually feel really good. It has been so long since I last did any decent excercise hat I have forgotten how good excercise makes me feel. Maybe there's some truth in what people say - you know, that excercise chases away the blues. Sssshhhh.. not too loudly now. You wouldn't want the excercise police knocking on your door, would you?

Now that my exams are ver and done with, I can knit with abandon. Hmm.. so what am I doing here? Time to go back to knitting- my flower basket shawl is calling out my name.

I nearly forgot to brag - results are out for one of the subjects I took this term. I got a distinction. YAY!


Join List Previous Next


Join List Previous Next

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click for Sydney, New South Wales Forecast

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

home   |   things i am selling on eBay   |   my recipes   |   my patterns

(C) 2004 Celia Ng and Chris Hernandez. All rights reserved.
This page designed by Chris Hernandez. Many thanks to Amy at www.IndiGirl.com for the original Project Progress Tracker.
No electrons were harmed in the production of this webpage.