Tuesday, May 29, 2007
I'll be back

I was reminded today that I haven't posted in a while. Life's kinda hectic here at the moment. I know the tagline for this blog says "Working full time, Studying part time, Knitting all the time". Well, the work's been happening.. the stuidying.. well, I am trying and the knitting..not happening. Nope, nada, zilch.. none!

Alexis still unwell. Yes, still! We went to the doctor today and she has prescribed some Amoxyl drops for him. poor little tyke.. only 4 1/2 months old and already taking his first dose of antibiotics. I hoep it clears up the nasty cough he has, though, and he's not going to be taking it in vain. Chris and I are trying to get by with whatever little sleepwe are getting. Gosh, I am going to be so glad when Alex is well again and sleeping better.

Anyway, back to writing the silly paper that is due next week. I'll be back. Soon.

Labels: ,

Comments:
Oh, I hope Alex gets better soon.
 
Oh poor lil'baby... have you had him tested for allergies? The cough might be from (food) allergies.
I sure hope it will clear up with the antibiotics...

Cheers Eva
 
sending best wishes for little alex to get well!
you are a busy momma! more than just working full-time, studying part-time, and being a mommy too! in that case, i would be exhausted and pick a nap over knitting. good luck with your paper! =)
 
Sorry to hear Alex is still feeling poorly :(

Our Alex is sick too, and has had to take meds.

Your parcel arrived yesterday, thank you! I haven't opened it yet, still feeling deathly :(
 
Get better Little Man. Hope you catch up on all of your things. Real life, urgh! ;)
 
Happy Birthday to you too!!

I hope Alex gets better and that you can get some time for yourself away from your paper.
 
Poor Babe - So sad when they are so small - WHAT NO KNITTING - You must really be snowed under! My best mother hood advice to any one is: "This too will pass....."
xxxx Sharon
 
Post a Comment

<< Home


Join List Previous Next


Join List Previous Next

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click for Sydney, New South Wales Forecast

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

home   |   things i am selling on eBay   |   my recipes   |   my patterns

(C) 2004 Celia Ng and Chris Hernandez. All rights reserved.
This page designed by Chris Hernandez. Many thanks to Amy at www.IndiGirl.com for the original Project Progress Tracker.
No electrons were harmed in the production of this webpage.