Sunday, April 15, 2007
Etsy Shop being updated

Over the past couple of weeks I have managed to do some dyeing, but it has taken me forever to get my act together to list them in my Etsy store. I have finally gotten round to listing the handpainted roving. I still have some sock yarn to list.

My parents left today. It was really sad to see them leave, knowing it will be another half a year or so before I get to see them again. I wish they didn't live quite so far away. I am sure Alex wishes the same. He's been complaining and crying since this morning. Maybe he is sad that they have left too. We finally managed to get him to sleep in his rocker and he's still asleep. What a long day it's been!

On a happier note, it's our first wedding anniversary next week. Who would have thought that we'd be celebrating our first wedding anniversary with our firstborn?! I couldn't be happier!*

*or more exhausted ;)

Labels: ,

Comments:
Happy Anniversary!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home


Join List Previous Next


Join List Previous Next

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click for Sydney, New South Wales Forecast

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

home   |   things i am selling on eBay   |   my recipes   |   my patterns

(C) 2004 Celia Ng and Chris Hernandez. All rights reserved.
This page designed by Chris Hernandez. Many thanks to Amy at www.IndiGirl.com for the original Project Progress Tracker.
No electrons were harmed in the production of this webpage.