Sunday, March 05, 2006
More stuff on Etsy

I have been a busy girl today. If you go look at my store on Etsy, you'll see that I have added more stuff to the shop, which includes some handpainted yarn and some hand painted merino top. I love the merino top.. it's been sitting there waiting for me to list it. I have been putting it off and putting it off, hoping that I will miraculously find the time to spin it, but alas, I have not found the time. So now, some 3 or so weeks after it was dyed, it is now up for sale on Etsy.

One step closer
I made the veil today. So we're another step closer to the wedding. I held it to the back of my head and modeled it for Chris. He thought it was 'nice'. Considering that he's male and all that, I think 'nice' is a compliment, don't you? He could have done worse - like grunted or something.

We worked out the menu today, we think. We are allowed to select 3 appetisers, 3 mains and 3 desserts to create a 'mini menu' from which the guests will order ala carte. The menu will include a soft shell crab salad, fresh oysters, grilled beef, lamb rack, flourless almond cake and sticky date souffle, among other things. Mmm... yum!

Stitch marker exchange
I'd tell you who is hosting it, if I could remember. Anyway, I have started making the stitch markers which I hope the recipients will like. If I get them all done tonight, I can post them this week - woohoo!

I have made some progress on the cotton tee which I am knitting from a Sandra pattern. I have moved the front onto a piece of string to hold it while I knit the back. After that I will have to knit the sleeves and join all four pieces to knit the yoke in the round. I guess it's taking so long because 1x1 rib is slow, yes, real slow. That's my excuse anyway.

All this done, and I have not done any cleaning this weekend. That's right, not one bit! [sigh]

Am I just procrastinating?
Comments:
I'll have the lamb rack LOL!!!

Off to have a looksee at your stuff on Etsy... I'm still on my yarn diet, but as soon as it's over I'll be getting some of your stuff :)

Cheers Eva
 
Post a Comment

<< Home


Join List Previous Next


Join List Previous Next

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click for Sydney, New South Wales Forecast

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

home   |   things i am selling on eBay   |   my recipes   |   my patterns

(C) 2004 Celia Ng and Chris Hernandez. All rights reserved.
This page designed by Chris Hernandez. Many thanks to Amy at www.IndiGirl.com for the original Project Progress Tracker.
No electrons were harmed in the production of this webpage.