Saturday, August 20, 2005
Suzie is home!

Suzie Came Home With Me

I borrowed Chris' car and went to spinning/dyeing class on Thursday. It was great fun. We had a handpainting class and I had the chance to try out a few different commercial dyes. I really should show some piccies, huh.. Anyway, I tried out my Suzie and I paid for her and she's home now. She is a really lovely wheel! I have been spinning on her, and then I realised that I didn't know how to change the bobbin. OOOPS! I felt very silly for not having asked Jenny. Oh well. I ended up sending an email to both Sue (who owns a Suzie) and Jenny. they both replied, and it turns out that I have to twist the flyer off by holding the whorl. Right! Thank goodness I didn't try to yank the flyer off. I tried, but thank goodness I didn't try too hard.
Comments:
awwwww, you've got a new wheel!.....yipee!*happy dance*
 
Yay! Congrats on your new wheel! Will we see some pictures later? :)
 
Hi Celia,
I was afraid you might think I was a slacker in the scarf exchange! I just posted a blog update and I posted a progress photo of the scarf I'm knitting. I'll be working on it this weekend and should be in good shape to finish in time!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home


Join List Previous Next


Join List Previous Next

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click for Sydney, New South Wales Forecast

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

home   |   things i am selling on eBay   |   my recipes   |   my patterns

(C) 2004 Celia Ng and Chris Hernandez. All rights reserved.
This page designed by Chris Hernandez. Many thanks to Amy at www.IndiGirl.com for the original Project Progress Tracker.
No electrons were harmed in the production of this webpage.