Thursday, March 03, 2005
KR Secret Pal3 has begun!

I am very excited, as KR Secre Pal has begun. i have received my 'giftee' and my 'gifter has contacted me. Yay! I am so excited. I am suse it will wear off eventually, but right now, I am thrilled to bits.

Oh, for those of you wondering what pho is, here is a description of what it is as well as a recipe. I have not tried the recipe out, so I can vouch for its results and authenticity, but from the list of ingredients I think you can pretty much get an idea of the delicious and aromatic flavours of the noodle broth.

On the knitting front, I have been fairly busy. I have started a mohair scarf using some variegated 100% mohair yarn from Poland. It's more than 60% done. It's not 'me' though. There is nothing wrong with it. I just don't think I will wear it as the colours aren't ones I normally wear. Don't even bother asking what I was thinking when I started the scarf. Photo to follow shortly...

The issues at university seem to have resolved themselves. Thank God! I wll be dropping International marketing Management and just pick it up again next term. I will be tavelling to Singapore next week, and it would simply be unfair to my team if I were to disappear for two weeks. I will continue to attend some of the classes, simply because I think it will be interesting. So this term, I will only be taking one subject. Thi whole confusion may prove to be a bessing in disguise. There seems to be so much work in Advanced Marketing Management.

I wil be away for the next couple of weeks and I am not sure whether I will be blogging again.. just check in, will you? Maybe I will have something new to report.
Comments:
hey Celia,

Not sure if you'll have time while you are in Singapore, will love to catch up!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home


Join List Previous Next


Join List Previous Next

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click for Sydney, New South Wales Forecast

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

home   |   things i am selling on eBay   |   my recipes   |   my patterns

(C) 2004 Celia Ng and Chris Hernandez. All rights reserved.
This page designed by Chris Hernandez. Many thanks to Amy at www.IndiGirl.com for the original Project Progress Tracker.
No electrons were harmed in the production of this webpage.