Wednesday, February 23, 2005
Scarf started and completed in one night

I am SO impressed with myself. I started and completed a scarf in one night



and a close up...


I used some yarn I had spun and dyed myself. There was enough for the scarf and I have about 10 or 15 metres left over.

It seems a litle skinny to me. I considered folding it over itself and sewing p the seam in the middle, but it didn't look as good. I giess I will just wear it wrapped around my neck a couple of times.

I have not knitted anything else today. I really should try to finish Tempting. Weather is cooling down a little and soon it will be cool enough to wear Tempting. Maybe tomorrow night.

Dad is in town. Chris and I will be taking him to dinner at Prime. Yeah baby.. world's best steaks. I am SO looking forward to that. Oh, and yumcha on saturday with the Cooper-Garrett clan down at the Manly Phoenix. Yay!

Meanwhile, it's back to work for me. My nightly conference calls wth folks in China are painful, to say the least. I guess it would not be so bad if my Chinese was better. i always feel like there is a 5 second lag between hearing what they say and having the words sink into my head. I think it is time I do something about my level of proficiency in Chinese, don't you think?
Comments:
Oh that is so cool! V. funky! Now you can knit me one!
 
Beautiful work. Those scarves are fun, aren't they? I've knit three so far, and it always amazes me 1) how fast they knit and 2) how LONG it takes to cast off.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home


Join List Previous Next


Join List Previous Next

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click for Sydney, New South Wales Forecast

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

home   |   things i am selling on eBay   |   my recipes   |   my patterns

(C) 2004 Celia Ng and Chris Hernandez. All rights reserved.
This page designed by Chris Hernandez. Many thanks to Amy at www.IndiGirl.com for the original Project Progress Tracker.
No electrons were harmed in the production of this webpage.