Monday, January 10, 2005
4 more sleeps...

... and I confirmed my room at the Hyatt in Singapore today. I am very excited. I have started packing and there seems to be so much to pack! I have put aside Chris' presents for my parents so I won't forget them.

I started winding some lace weight wool yarn that I have in skeins. I thought I'd wind them now so that when I want to knit it, it will all be ready for me to knit. I didn't get very far. It's been so long since I last wound lace weight stuff that I had forgotten how tedious and boring it is to wind hundreds of metres of this stuff. I wound two balls and then gave up. Oh well, two down and uhm... 10? 15? to go.

I only worked for the first half of today. I decided to see the doctor about my ear ache. Of course when I dcided to do that, the earache went away! What a pain! I went to the doctor anywayand she told me to keep an eye on the ear ache. She also prescribed some blood tests and an ultrasound as she suspected I may have polycystic ovarian syndrome (unrelated to the ear ache). I'll have to do the tests when I return to Sydney. I hope it comes out clear.. It's all a bit worrying, although she did say not to worry about it. But all doctors always say that - don't worry, like as if worrying is a switch we can turn on and off!

Hmm.. I'mm off to try to catch some shut eye.... if I can.


Join List Previous Next


Join List Previous Next

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click for Sydney, New South Wales Forecast

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

home   |   things i am selling on eBay   |   my recipes   |   my patterns

(C) 2004 Celia Ng and Chris Hernandez. All rights reserved.
This page designed by Chris Hernandez. Many thanks to Amy at www.IndiGirl.com for the original Project Progress Tracker.
No electrons were harmed in the production of this webpage.