Saturday, December 04, 2004
Shapely tank front completed

Here it is, being blocked. It looks huge, doesn't it? Well, I thought so, and so I measured it. It's not huge, it's only 21 inches across, exactly the measurement I needed.

I am now knitting the back.
It's a surprisingly easy piece to knit. I hope to have it done by net week, and all sewn up so I can wear it this summer.

I also crocheted a star.

At first I thought it would be a good idea to make one for each member of Chris' family. I thought maybe they could have one ornament each on the giant Christmas tree they put up every year. But then, maybe it's not worth it. Will it be apprecaited? Somehow I think they will appreciated store bought boubles more. So I am not making them anymore.

Here are some of the stitch markers I made yesterday. I used small rings for them, and they fit up to a needle size of about 5mm.


I have made some progress on the Farrow Rib scraf I am making for Grandad. So far I have completed about 10 inches. Slowly and steadily I am getting there. I love the Farrow Rib pattern. I think it makes a nice manly scarf pattern. i just don't know how long to make it. maybe I will just knit till I run out of wool.

So, who knows how long a man's scarf should be?


Join List Previous Next


Join List Previous Next

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click for Sydney, New South Wales Forecast

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

home   |   things i am selling on eBay   |   my recipes   |   my patterns

(C) 2004 Celia Ng and Chris Hernandez. All rights reserved.
This page designed by Chris Hernandez. Many thanks to Amy at www.IndiGirl.com for the original Project Progress Tracker.
No electrons were harmed in the production of this webpage.