Wednesday, December 08, 2004
Company End of Year party

The company I work for had their end of year party (otherwise known as Christmas party) at Luna park tonight. It was good for as long as the rides lasted :) I went on a few rides, but did not feel sick as most of them were rather tame. I ended up giving a lift to some of my colleagues and ended up getting home at about 10.45 It's not late, for a party night, but considering that I am expected to work tomorrow...

Mum made a good suggestion re the ribbon for Tempting. She suggested that I use a button insted of velcro as velcro is stiff. I am thinking that maybe I should use press studs. I had not even considered buttons till Mum suggested it.

I can't wait to get my spinning wheel. the postage was only $12.90!! Can you believe that? The total cost of my spinning wheel is $121. A brand new one would probably cost me 4 times as much. I can't wait!


Join List Previous Next


Join List Previous Next

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click for Sydney, New South Wales Forecast

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

home   |   things i am selling on eBay   |   my recipes   |   my patterns

(C) 2004 Celia Ng and Chris Hernandez. All rights reserved.
This page designed by Chris Hernandez. Many thanks to Amy at www.IndiGirl.com for the original Project Progress Tracker.
No electrons were harmed in the production of this webpage.