Saturday, February 11, 2006
More shopping...

Okay, so you know I have made the test veil. I went out to get more veil-ish fabric since the last lot was from Spotlight, a local craft store and it was a little too stiff for my liking. It made me look like I was wearing a ballerina's tutu behind my head. Not a pretty sight, I assure you! So anyway, I thought I'd go in search of some proper bridal tulle to try again.

Julie had mentioned a fabric shop at Chatswood, and I thought I'd try there. Well, when we got there, we found that they had moved. Not just that, but they have stopped selling fabrics for bridal and eveningwear! Darn.. so we walked up and down Victoria Avenue. Poor old Chris must have been so bored, but he went along with it.. and was even quite enthusiastic. Not one complaining word did he utter in the entire two hours or so that we spent wandering all around the whole of Chatswood. We finally found a small fabric store, and managed to get some bridal tulle - in the right colour too!

Etsy

Etsy is down at the moment - scheduled maintenance or some such excuse. Ahem... I want to list things, and I want to do it NOW! I'd stamp my little cyber feet if I could, just to make my point. [sigh] I have more handpainted yarn I want to list. Also have some new things - earrings.

Here's a sneak peek.


I have a few others.. just waiting to list them...

I wish Etsy would hurry up and let me log in.
Comments:
I'm glad you eventually found a fabric shop in Chatswood, even if it wasn't the one I remembered! Appologies to Chris too - my Boy would have given up and repaired to the nearest electronics shop way before then.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home


Join List Previous Next


Join List Previous Next

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click for Sydney, New South Wales Forecast

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

home   |   things i am selling on eBay   |   my recipes   |   my patterns

(C) 2004 Celia Ng and Chris Hernandez. All rights reserved.
This page designed by Chris Hernandez. Many thanks to Amy at www.IndiGirl.com for the original Project Progress Tracker.
No electrons were harmed in the production of this webpage.