Saturday, May 14, 2005
And a Tiger is born

When I saw this knitted kitty, I immediately thought that I must make one for Chris, in black and orange stripes. He was born in the year of the tiger, you see, so a knitted tiger would have been an appropriate gift. (Just put aside for a minute the fact that he is male and older than 5 yrs old)

Today, Tiger as born, uhm, completed. It was a quick knit - only took me a couple of hours.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Aw.. isn't he cute...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now I have to knit another for Brenda at church and see whether she thinks it's suitable for the kids at the hospital.

I made some progres on the front of my casual cabled sweater. I m up to the 90th row and there are about 150 or so rows for the front. I'm getting there, slowly and steadily. I growing quite fond of the moving cables. At least it is not too boring. Well, check back with me in a month or so, and I'll tell you wehther I find it boring then!
Comments:
That's SO cute! Thanks for the link to the pattern.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home


Join List Previous Next


Join List Previous Next

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click for Sydney, New South Wales Forecast

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

home   |   things i am selling on eBay   |   my recipes   |   my patterns

(C) 2004 Celia Ng and Chris Hernandez. All rights reserved.
This page designed by Chris Hernandez. Many thanks to Amy at www.IndiGirl.com for the original Project Progress Tracker.
No electrons were harmed in the production of this webpage.