Wednesday, April 06, 2005
test knitting for Figheadh

Now in case you are wondering, that's pronounced "fee-yugh", or so says the website.

This is what I am test knitting. I am using Patons Misti, which is a lovely soft blend of alpaca and acrylic. I think the yarn has been discontinued. The only reason I have some (about four balls) is because I got lucky in an EBay auction.

I have printed out the pattern and I am all ready to go. I have read it. It looks good. This being my first test knitting project for anyone other than myself, I am very excited. I have started up a Word docment to record my gripes about the pattern. i hope to have some nice things to say too, of course! The pattern really does look good. (Oh, have I said that already?) There are some minor changes I would like made, and I will tell Jennifer what they are - LATER.

What do I get for doing this? Well... a free pattern the pelasure of knitting something nice for myself and the experience. I think that (the experience) in itself, is priceless.

Stay tuned to find out how I go with this project.


Join List Previous Next


Join List Previous Next

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click for Sydney, New South Wales Forecast

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

home   |   things i am selling on eBay   |   my recipes   |   my patterns

(C) 2004 Celia Ng and Chris Hernandez. All rights reserved.
This page designed by Chris Hernandez. Many thanks to Amy at www.IndiGirl.com for the original Project Progress Tracker.
No electrons were harmed in the production of this webpage.