Friday, January 18, 2008
More pants, and a needle roll

I told you sewing is addictive!

Photobucket

The little man wore them to bed tonight so I don't have any action shots. Maybe tomorrow..

I also made this

Photobucket
Photobucket

sans pattern!

Can you tell I am very proud of myself right now?

The sewing is rather imperfect but not too bad for a beginner. I got a little ahead of myself there and thought I'd round off the corners. Hmm.. Bad move. As you can see, the 4 corners are all curved differently! Next time I do this (which will probably be tomorrow if I have time), I will stick to squared corners. They look neater and at least all four corners will look the same.

Labels: , ,

Comments:
Celia,

Depending on how much curve you want, you could use a glass or a quarter to draw around, so that all your corners would be the same.

Your little one is cute, and I'm enjoying seeing what you sew for him!

Jan
 
Celia, I especially love the little flannelette pants. I have the same fabric somewhere but in blue. You've inspired me to find that and do something with it!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home


Join List Previous Next


Join List Previous Next

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click for Sydney, New South Wales Forecast

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

home   |   things i am selling on eBay   |   my recipes   |   my patterns

(C) 2004 Celia Ng and Chris Hernandez. All rights reserved.
This page designed by Chris Hernandez. Many thanks to Amy at www.IndiGirl.com for the original Project Progress Tracker.
No electrons were harmed in the production of this webpage.