Sunday, November 27, 2005
Scallops on the bias

No it's not a new dish I have discovered, but it's this!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

What is it, you ask? No, it's not a doily..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It is a hat! I designed it, wrote the pattern, and have tested it.

I think it's pretty, don't you? I'm just working on the lay out now before putting the pattern up for sale on Etsy.

I leave you with one more picture before I go back to work on the pattern.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh, and if you're interested in buying the pattern, look out for a post in the near future. I'll let y'all know when it's ready.
Comments:
Beautiful! Love that hat!
 
Celia, that is so pretty. I need to make another chemo cap for my dear friend whose chemo drugs are being changed today because the first go-round didn't make a dent in her cancer, and I think I'll make this in a merino/acrylic blend I have. It looks to be made in a DK weight correct?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home


Join List Previous Next


Join List Previous Next

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click for Sydney, New South Wales Forecast

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

home   |   things i am selling on eBay   |   my recipes   |   my patterns

(C) 2004 Celia Ng and Chris Hernandez. All rights reserved.
This page designed by Chris Hernandez. Many thanks to Amy at www.IndiGirl.com for the original Project Progress Tracker.
No electrons were harmed in the production of this webpage.