Saturday, May 14, 2011
First knitting project!

Not for me, obviously.



Alex has been nagging me for quite a while about learning to knit. I finally decided that I should give in and at least attempt to teach him. I brought out a pair of old Boye needles and some sugar and cream cotton scraps. He wanted to knit a scarf for his new Star Wars dollie that we bought today.



I cast on 30 stitches and knit the first row and cast off for him. He knit two rows. A pretty good start if you ask me!



He's pretty proud of his first knitting project.

Labels: ,

Comments:
ahahah.. too cute Celia - he's beaming with pride :D
 
Awwww... Gorgeous!

I look forward to Inigo showing an interest that lasts for more than 2 seconds!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home


Join List Previous Next


Join List Previous Next

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click for Sydney, New South Wales Forecast

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

home   |   things i am selling on eBay   |   my recipes   |   my patterns

(C) 2004 Celia Ng and Chris Hernandez. All rights reserved.
This page designed by Chris Hernandez. Many thanks to Amy at www.IndiGirl.com for the original Project Progress Tracker.
No electrons were harmed in the production of this webpage.