Friday, April 01, 2011
Not an April Fool's Joke

All through the month of April, 50% of the price of all patterns sold through Celia's Basket will be donated to the Australian Red Cross's Japan appeal.

I am sure you have seen enough on the news and read enough in the papers about what has happened in Japan and I don't need to go on about the tragedies that they have endured. While the focus is now on the nuclear reactors, let's not forget that the earthquakes and tsunami took many lives, destroyed many homes and businesses. There are thousands there who need to rebuild their lives from scratch.

Sometime late this month, I will also be releasing a pattern for a girl's cardigan. I am pledging 100% of the sale price of that pattern in the month of April to this cause. So if you have been looking at one of my patterns and have been mm-ing and ah-ing, wait no more. Help me raise funds for Japan.

As with the previous fund raiser for Queensland, I will post a picture of my donation receipt in May so that you know money has been donated as pledged.

Labels: ,


Join List Previous Next


Join List Previous Next

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click for Sydney, New South Wales Forecast

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

home   |   things i am selling on eBay   |   my recipes   |   my patterns

(C) 2004 Celia Ng and Chris Hernandez. All rights reserved.
This page designed by Chris Hernandez. Many thanks to Amy at www.IndiGirl.com for the original Project Progress Tracker.
No electrons were harmed in the production of this webpage.