Monday, February 07, 2011
Thank you for helping us raise funds


Today I transfered $180 to the Premier Relief Fund for the Queenslanders affected by the flood. This money came from 50% of pattern sales and 10% of yarn sales made on Australia Day + a few dollars from me to round it up into a nice round number. So thank you to everyone who supported this effort. I am sure every dollar counts when it comes to helping these people back onto tehir feet.


Join List Previous Next


Join List Previous Next

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click for Sydney, New South Wales Forecast

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

home   |   things i am selling on eBay   |   my recipes   |   my patterns

(C) 2004 Celia Ng and Chris Hernandez. All rights reserved.
This page designed by Chris Hernandez. Many thanks to Amy at www.IndiGirl.com for the original Project Progress Tracker.
No electrons were harmed in the production of this webpage.