Wednesday, May 06, 2009
Lots and lots of new wool in stock!

I have just updated my store with new stuff

Some sock yarn.. well LOTS of sock yarn




Some Cestari Fine and Superfine merino in worsted weight



Some Bluefaced Leicester tops



All prices are in Australian $ with $5 flat postage rate within Australia. Extra for registered post or express post. If you're not in Australia, drop me an email to ask for the international postage rate.

Labels: ,


Join List Previous Next


Join List Previous Next

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click for Sydney, New South Wales Forecast

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

home   |   things i am selling on eBay   |   my recipes   |   my patterns

(C) 2004 Celia Ng and Chris Hernandez. All rights reserved.
This page designed by Chris Hernandez. Many thanks to Amy at www.IndiGirl.com for the original Project Progress Tracker.
No electrons were harmed in the production of this webpage.