A friend gave birth to a baby girl on July 1st. I started out making her a pair of cloth shoes, and then decided to use some of the scrap fabric to make a matching singlet.. and then finally decided that while I was sewing anyway, i can make her a matching burp cloth. Here's the set.
You can see the singlet in more detail here
Aside from making that, I have not had much time to sew. I have started a cabled pullover for Alex but it's slow going. I am making up the pattern as I go along, so I hope I size it correctly!! I haven't taken any progress pictures of it yet, so maybe there will be more show and tell in my next post.
Labels: newborn set, sewing