Friday, July 17, 2009
At the Glebe market

I am hoping Vanessa will be at the Glebe market tomorrow and this is why:



I have sent her off with about 14kilos of stuff today, including stitchmarkers, handknit winter warmers, handwoven scarves and lots and lots and lots of yarn and fibre for spinning.

She's going to queue at 630am tomorrow to try to get a stall. Wish her lots of luck and send warm thoughts her way as it is going to be very very very cold at that time of the morning here in chilly Sydney.

I have finished knitting a jumper for Alex - the one I was test knitting. The yarn has washed up lovely and soft. It feels cottony soft and so nice to rub against my cheek. Alas, Chris does not think it is very masculine and so I have sent it to the market with Vanessa.



It really doesn't curve in at the sides. It's just the way the photo appears.

Labels:


Join List Previous Next


Join List Previous Next

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click for Sydney, New South Wales Forecast

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

home   |   things i am selling on eBay   |   my recipes   |   my patterns

(C) 2004 Celia Ng and Chris Hernandez. All rights reserved.
This page designed by Chris Hernandez. Many thanks to Amy at www.IndiGirl.com for the original Project Progress Tracker.
No electrons were harmed in the production of this webpage.