1. Which yarn is most like your personality (you can be specific or general with your answer- brand, type, color, fiber, whatever)?Oooh.. that's a hard one.. I'm not sure.. I think I am most like slubby wool yarn.. a little unpredictable, a little rough.. with fine bits (or at least I like to think so), and most of all, warm and cuddly!
2. What is your favorite color yarn to knit/crochet with?I am going through phases. I like lots of colours.Right now I am making the melinda jacket in red. It was not my choice of colours as it is a sample, but I am loving it. I like pinks, blues, most shades of browns, purples and greens.. hmm.. don't think I really have a favourite.
3. Have you ever used variegated, or magic, yarns?Yes. I love the surprise.
4. Do you tend to favor certain fibers when choosing yarns?Yes. I like most natural fibres. I think they 'breathe' better
5. Do you prefer to work with center-pull or traditionally wound balls of yarn?Don't mind
6. Have you ever worked with organic yarns or are you interested in trying them?Yes. I love the sheepy smell!
7. How many and what projects have you made in the last year?Uhm.. a few ;) - just have a look at my blog...
8. Will you be knitting any gifts this year?Probably. I have a couple of colleagues who are expecting babies.
9. What is your favorite one skein project?Can I cheat and have more than one? I like socks and hats
10. How much yarn do you have in your stash and how do you store it?Go back a few posts and you'll see my space bags!
11. Do you have a yarn in your stash that you love so much you can never use it or part with it?Yes. Ihave 2 skeins of Kaalund Yarns 100% mohair lace weight that I have not used and don't think I will. It's silky and nice to pat.
12. Do you knit less or differently in the summer?Don't know about less, but definitely differently. I make lighter things. Last summer I knit an Ene's scarf from Scarf Style. Was great! It was light enough to not be too hot on my lap
13. Do you belong to any knitting groups (online or offline)?
Yes.. just a few :)