Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Enough said

So, just an update from my rpevious post. Apparently if you are in Sabah or Sarawak, or Penang or Kuala Lumpur, you can use the word Allah even if you're not a Muslim. however if you live in any of the other states, you cannot. To use a commonly used phrase, "WTF?"

Is my God in Kuala Lumpur not the same God when I am in the state of Perak?

How are they going to enforce this?

All in all, it is very clear that the motives behind this is not religious, but political.

So, I'd just like to say to those who think I, and other Christians, cannot use Allah to invoke God, "That's between Allah and me, and none of your business!"
Comments:
i back you up on that one.. just politics not religion.. and yes, true - between you and God/Allah/etc..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home


Join List Previous Next


Join List Previous Next

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click for Sydney, New South Wales Forecast

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

home   |   things i am selling on eBay   |   my recipes   |   my patterns

(C) 2004 Celia Ng and Chris Hernandez. All rights reserved.
This page designed by Chris Hernandez. Many thanks to Amy at www.IndiGirl.com for the original Project Progress Tracker.
No electrons were harmed in the production of this webpage.